How can we help you? We will call you back as soon as possible - of course free of charge!
Claiming something is fine, but proving it is better: our certifications.
Our precision pumps satisfy the most demanding specifications for use in a wide range of industrial, medical and even in food and printing technology applications, plus in laboratory and analysis technology as well. We use only the very best quality materials, place the utmost value on an intelligent design and have the quality of our products and processes certified regularly by independent bodies. We produce in accordance with internationally known standards ISO 9001/ISO 13485 and have a clean room set up according to ISO Class 7.
In addition to being ISO certified, Diener Precision Pumps also meets a wide range of other demanding standards: NSF is an organization geared towards protecting consumer safety and health. NSF certification states that DPP bases its production on extremely high standards.
Of course, all of the work performed by DPP follows EU Directive 2011/65/EU, also known as the RoHS Directive. The purpose of this directive is to limit the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic devices.
In addition, our production is also in accordance with the European REACH chemicals regulation, which ensures a high level of protection for people and the environment.
- Certificate DPP Embrach, Switzerland ISO 9001:2015 (218.7 KiB)
- Certificate DPP Lodi, USA ISO 9001:2015 (219.3 KiB)
- Certificate DPP NSF C0251247 (404.6 KiB)
- Declaration of conformity DPP RoHS (Format EU/APAC) (145.0 KiB)
- Declaration of conformity DPP RoHS (Format US) (204.6 KiB)
- Declaration of conformity DPP REACH (Format EU/APAC) (146.0 KiB)
- Declaration of conformity DPP REACH (Format EU/APAC) (204.2 KiB)
- Declaration DPP Conflict Minerals (Format EU/APAC) (115.0 KiB)
- Declaration DPP Conflict Minerals (Format US) (173.2 KiB)
- Quality Policy A-520-001 (473.7 KiB)